How To get a Butt Lift with Pretzel, a Classic Barre Move
Breakdown of the Pretzel!
Pretzel is the Ultimate Triple Threat! ♥️ Let’s Perfect Your Form!
– Carves out the tushy
– Tones your harmstrings
– Whittles down your waistline
– Sit down and place one leg in front of you at a 90 degree angle and the other leg behind you at a 90 degree angle.
– Place your supporting hand in line with your front knee
– Lean your torso away from the working side at a 45 degree angle
– Slide your back leg in line with your hip until it locks in place. Press your hips forward
– Using your glutes, lift your working leg off the floor
Lots of Muscles Working… Embrace the Burn! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
– The obvious glute muscles are definitely switched on
– You are also working your inner/outer thigh (abductor/adductor). Your abductor and adductor muscles are in your hips and thighs, working in sync to enable you to move your legs sideways. Your abductor muscles are responsible for moving your leg away from your body’s midline, while the adductors are responsible for moving the leg back towards your body’s midline.
– Feeling the Ab Love?! Yes, your waistline is helping to lift and lower the leg. Engage, Embrace and Enjoy! ♥️